Monday, July 19, 2010

Where does the time go?

Am I the only one with this burning question?! How did it get to be the middle of July already? I distinctly remember getting ready for shop hop just yesterday, and I can't figure out how it got to be time to be thinking fall, holidays, back to quilting (I mean school)! It's not that I want to rush summer, but I am having a great time playing with the latest and greatest Halloween fabrics!

Who doesn't need a pillowcase with glow in the dark fabric accents, or an apron with a black & white polka dot ruffle...but wait, there's going to be more!! And I'm not even talking about the chocolate.

Now that I mention chocolate, I'm sooo excited that Icing on the Cake has chosen to open a storefront in the downtown area. Pretty much love that. Just ask next time you're in, and I can tell you all about it.

For the rest of the world, that doesn't want to talk about chocolate, there are the new Jo Morton fabrics, Attic Shirtings. Thirteen great new neutral backgrounds with fun prints and color combinations. They'll be great with most of your projects!

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment