Monday, November 1, 2010

November arrives!

After a mild or do I mean wild night of Trick-or-Treating...November has arrived with wind, and rain and more rain and yes, I think fall is here to stay. No excuses about needing to garden now, it is full on sew time!

I've called it quits a few times, but cannot seem to make it stick. I keep seeing fabrics with a whole new purpose in mind as I envision the next perfect pumpkin. So I give in...just a few more pumpkins for the harvest season? Thanksgiving table decoration or hostess gift? I'm thinking Fab-u-lous!


So we're on a roll and created these little acorn pin cushions for our November pincushion to treasure. They are perfect for your needles - or just a small travel pincushion. We used real acorn caps and these are just pretty darn cute no matter how many you make!




Take a moment and catch your breath...and stitch up something fun!

1 comment:

  1. Those pumpkins are as cute as ever and the little acorns are adorable. I love that blue plaid fabric.

    ReplyDelete