Monday, December 10, 2018

Waxer (waxed) Canvas in the shop!

It's a great time to be a quilter/sewer what with the quality of today's fabrics, computerized sewing machines and don't even get me started on notions (think rotary cutters)!! Lately I've really been enjoying working with fun new products like cork, Kraf-tex, faux fur, etc.  But, my latest obsession is the gorgeous roll of walnut-colored waxed canvas that's just arrived in the store!!


It's a Robert Kaufman product, 100% cotton and 57" wide.  I knew immediately that a messenger bag MUST be made for my college student!  I've attached a link to a free pattern/tutorial from Sewspire that I'm going to use.


We'll share our completed version soon, so stay tuned....

P.S.  Please share your ideas for using waxed canvas on our Facebook page!! we'd love to see what you're making!

No comments:

Post a Comment