Friday, May 3, 2019

2T Did you Know? Transfer-Eze


Did you know that there's a super fast and easy way to transfer embroidery designs onto any fabric?!  I've known about Transfer-Eze for a long time but had never had an excuse to use it (or so I thought) until recently...  I wanted to stitch this design on some toweling that was too dark and too thick to see through for tracing...even with the help of my light-box set on it's brightest setting.  Stumped, I recalled the package of Transfer-Eze buried in a drawer of my sewing cabinet!  I followed the directions, turned on my printer/copier and literally minutes later I was ready to start stitching!  As a matter of fact, it took longer for my printer to warm up than it did to print, trim and adhere the Transfer-Eze!!  This is a "rinse away" product and I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it dissolved (about 20 minutes in cold water) and with zero residue.  It's not just for embroidery either! It's perfect for appliqué, machine quilting, hand quilting and punch-needle patterns as well.

Before

During
All Finished...Ta-dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment