Our first delivery of a few dozen went out yesterday...thank you SEW much!
Stay Home except to drop-off masks!
St Joeseph's staff has updated me with some feedback on our first delivery...first off
They are going to need more and a lot of them as all staff is now wearing masks...all day.
- Ties are fine, elastic is not required!
- Leaving that pocket opening is best - they are going to have filter inserts
- A pipe cleaner, or other wire insert at the top edge really makes the difference - if you can do this please do add that feature.
- If you can add that 3rd layer - interfacing or densely woven material.
- I've updated my original post with some more specific tutorials that meet this criteria.
If you need a batik fabric and interfacing set up for making these, phone us and leave a message!!
360 715 1629