Monday, July 5, 2010

July Pincushion


I hope your July 4th celebration included more sunshine than ours did! Fireworks and strawberry shortcake almost made up for the chilly temperatures, but we could use a little summertime any day now.

Here is a peek at our festive July pincushion, we have kits with the flag fabric and prepared piping all ready to go.

We are getting busy again with lots of projects to re-start, and new ones to create as we get caught up after shop hop. I hope to have a short class list together soon, with some special workshops in the planning phase for 2011. Until then,

Happy Stitching!




1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute picture. You have had so many adorable pincushions in the last couple of years, but I am so fond of this one. I love our American Flag and it came out during the month of July. This is the month that I have been celebrating my life, liberty and pursuit of happiness too.

    ReplyDelete